You have no items in your shopping cart.
This high performance PCI based EPP/ECP parallel adapter card can be installed in a computer PCI slot to add one IEEE 1284 parallel port to your PC. A cost-effective way to connect parallel devices to the computer, with data transfer speeds of up to 1.5 Mbps (up to 3 times faster than on-board parallel ports).
The adapter card supports EPP, ECP, SPP and BPP parallel communications, and is simple to install in virtually any PC. The card supports Windows® and Linux®, plus IRQ sharing and plug and play capabilities guarantee convenient, hassle-free connections to any parallel peripheral.
A complete dual profile solution, the PCI parallel adapter card provides both standard bracket and low profile/half-height brackets for adapting to slim line or small form factor system applications.
Features & Benefits
• Supports EPP, ECP, SPP and BPP
• Standard and low profile bracket included
• Data transfer rates of up to 1.5 Mbps
• IRQ sharing eliminates conflicts between multiple cards
• Easy plug and play installation
• Installation scripts available for Linux RedHat 7.2, SuSE 7.3 and Mandrake 8.2
• Standard and low profile bracket included allowing install into almost any system
• Up to 3 times faster than legacy ISA or on-board parallel ports providing fast and reliable parallel communication
• Supports SPP, EPP, ECP and BPP communication modes for maximum compatibility with your parallel peripherals
• Connects any parallel peripheral including printers, scanners, CD-R/RWs, Zip® drives, and memory card readers